North Fork Long Canyon Creek Stream Crossing; #1600-2014-0060-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- North Fork Long Canyon Creek Stream Crossing; #1600-2014-0060-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project is limited to the installation of a concrete ford stream crossing within the North Fork of Long Canyon Creek (NFLCC) in order to allow for future emergency access to Permittee-operated facilities located in the vicinity. The stream crossing is part of a larger improvement project to improve an existing access road. Proposed project activities include vegetation removal/trimming, diversion/dewatering of the NFLCC, and construction of the stream crossing. The project will be implemented for approximately 21 days between June and October 2014.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2850
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair, maintenance, and minor alteration of existing public structures, facilities, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of this determination, including roads, pedestrian trails, and similar facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.