Clay Pit SVRA Culvert Project (SAA# 1600-2014-0046-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Clay Pit SVRA Culvert Project (SAA# 1600-2014-0046-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Work within the unnamed tributary will include the removal and replacement of culverts at the western culvert site, and new construction of channel crossing and culverts at the eastern culvert site. At each crossing teh unnamed tributary will be filled to allow for the placement of a 2-24-inch diameter culverts. The new culverts will be installed along the invert of the tributary and in the direction of flow. Each culvert will be covered with compacted soil upon which a riding surface will be installed across the channel banks. The riding surface will consist of proprietary pervious pavers, called Shoretec. Open-cell pervious pavers will be used as the crossing riding surface, while closed-cell pervious pavers and rip rap will be used to protect the side slopes and channel invert from erosion.
- Contact Information
Sarah C. Lose
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 985-1098
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations of land for the installation of two culvert crossings and will not impact any sensitive species habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.