Vegetation Removal / Fire Break - Martin Residence 11190 Hwy 79 (CRSP 133)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Vegetation Removal / Fire Break - Martin Residence 11190 Hwy 79 (CRSP 133)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- a Vegetation removal to comply with the Cal Fire defensible space regulations for property owner Martin at 11190 Hwy 79, Descanso, CA. Owner is requesting a Boundary Vegetation Modification Right of Entry Permit to weed-whack grass, trim dead branches, and clean up debris on park property that is within 100' of the residence. This form of maintenance will be an annual occurrence.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 767-4960
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304, 15305, Class 4, 5
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impact to the environment is anticipated in compliance with CEQA §15300.2. If the project is implemented as indicated within the project description including comments provided by CDPR specialists, then it is exempt under CEQA §15304 - Minor Alterations to Land and §15305 - Minot Alterations to Land Use Limitations.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.