State Route 371 Widening Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 6 (Ontario) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6)
- Document Title
- State Route 371 Widening Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW is executing a Streambed Alteration Agreement (Agreement) pursuant to Section 1602 (SAA#1600-2014-0064-R6) of the Fish and Game Code to the Permittee, the Caltrans, represented by Mr. Scott Quinnell, 464 West 4th St., San Bernardino, CA 92401. The SR 371 Expansion is limited to the construction of two, four-foot wide paved shoulders along 5.2 miles of SR 371. The shoulders will be constructed along a previously graded area adjacent to SR 371. The Streambed Alteration Agreement is being issued to address impacts from five (5) culvert extensions and three (3) headwall reconstructions (Project). The Project will result in temporary impacts to 0.55 acres of CDFW-jurisdictional streambed, and permanent impacts to 0.35 acres of CDFW - jurisdictional streambed. Temporarily impacted areas will be restored and re-vegetated within 60 days of the completion of construction activities. Permanent impacts will be mitigated by habitat enhancement onsite, and impacts to mature trees will be mitigated at a 6:1 ratio.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (760) 872-0751
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302,15304, Class 2, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.