Storm Damage Project 01-0B300: South Hamilton Slipout
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 1 (Eureka) (California Department of Transportation, District 1)
- Document Title
- Storm Damage Project 01-0B300: South Hamilton Slipout
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will repair the Southbound lane and shoulder of SR 101 (PM 21.9-22.0) damaged from winter storms in 2010. Work will include the removal of failed roadway, and installation of a 6000 square foot Earth Retaining Wall System, to restore the southbound shoulder and traffic lane.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 1
1656 Union Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-4567
- Del Norte
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:23USC236 Appendix A Activity D
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair of storm damage to southbound shoulder and lane of Route 101 is covered under Activity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.