Arcata Community Forest Addition/Humboldt State University Forest (Upper Jacoby Creek)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Arcata, City of (City of Arcata)
- Document Title
- Arcata Community Forest Addition/Humboldt State University Forest (Upper Jacoby Creek)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Public acquisition of a 967 acre timberland property from R.H. Emmerson & Son for habitat protection, education, research and passive public use, and passive public use.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Acquisiion of land for fish and wildlife conservation purposes. The lands will become part of the Arcata Community Forest and a new Humboldt State University Forest and be managed as a sustainable forest that include protection for riparian and other sensitive areas and associated wildlife.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.