California Water Service Co - STK Well State 87 Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Industrial/Light ; Limited Industrial
The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. The California Water Service Company proposes to drill a new water supply well, install a chemical storage room, new 5,000-gallon hydro-pneumatic storage tank and appurtenances, and new fencing for added security to the facility.
Stockton District Office
31 East Channel Street, Rm 270
Stockton, CA 95202
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.