The proposed project is located primarily within UPRR's right-of-way between the Sacramento Valley Station and the City of Roseville Station. The project will involve the construction of approximately 17.8 mi of a third main track adjacent to the existing tracks. The project will include several new railroad bridges, including a new bridge across the American River, parallel to the existing UPRR bridge and other minor channel crossings.
Sacramento Valley Station Milepost 89 to downtown Roseville MP 106
I-80, I-5, SR 160
American River, Dry Creek, Magpie Creek
Notice of Determination
Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Authority
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
300 Lakeside Dr, Oakland, CA 94612
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.