The proposed Projects involves the construction of two solar energy generating facilities; an 11.25 MW solar facility on 40 acres of land (CED Corcoran Solar 2). At its build out the CED Corcoran Solar 2 will construct 19.75 MW (8.5 MW previously approved under CUP 10-03 and 11.25 MW requested under CUP 12-08), and a 20 MW solar generation facility on approximately 130 acres of land (CED Corcoran Solar 3). The two solar generation facilities and their associated infrastructure will provide a total generating capacity of 39.75 MWac. The projects is intended to operate year round and would generate electricity during daylight hours.
Kings County Community Development Agency, 1400 W. Lacey Boulevard, Hanford, CA 93230
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.