Development plan to construct up to 85 attached residential dwellings on a 4.3-acre site. The project would include dwellings, on-site private roadways, guest parking, a tot-lot recreational area, site grading, utility connections, landscaping, storm water quality treatment facilities, and installation of decorative site amenities. Land use entitlements include a general plan amendment, rezoning, a subdivision map and architectural and site plan review.
Newark Planning Division, 37101 Newark Boulevard, Newark, CA
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.