Letter of Non-Objection to Enter State Sovereign Lands to Conduct Hand Auger Borings to Collect Shallow Groundwater Samples, State Parcels 25 and 26, Southern
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Letter of Non-Objection to Enter State Sovereign Lands to Conduct Hand Auger Borings to Collect Shallow Groundwater Samples, State Parcels 25 and 26, Southern
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Portion of Assessor's Parcel Numbers (APN) 0080-292-100, 0080-292-090- and 0080-302-020, Solano County - SD 2013-07-15.8 Authorize use of hand auger borings to collect shallow groundwater samples on State parcels, Solano County.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15306, Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Information collection for the above-mentioned structure(s) will only cause a minor physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.