RW-V-817-13_L172A Vegetation Maintenance Project (SAA #1600-2014-0110-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- RW-V-817-13_L172A Vegetation Maintenance Project (SAA #1600-2014-0110-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the removal of vegetation along a 250 foot section of gas pipeline that crosses the creek within the utility right-of-way to comply with the PG&E Pipeline Safety Enhancement Plan,. All woody vegetation growing within 5 feet of either side of the pipeline, and 3 trees (valley oak and willow) growing within 10 feet of the pipeline will be cut to ensure the safety and structural integrity of the pipeline and allow mandated annual pipeline inspections to be performed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Remove vegetation within an existing gas pipeline utility right-of-way to ensure the safety, integrity and continued inspection of the pipeline.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.