Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0016-R1, Carr Streambank Stabilization Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0016-R1, Carr Streambank Stabilization Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project is limited to 13 encroachments including 10 stream bank stabilization sites to install rock rip-rap and/or plant trees on a ~1,800-ft. stream reach, clear by hand/hand tools two in-channel debris dams, and install wildlife friendly fencing to exclude cattle from stream. Project is supported and in part funded by NRCS for water quality improvements.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2064
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15333, Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activities will be conducted during low flow conditions and activities will improve water quality, stream bank stability, and riparian habitat. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, threatened, or rare species or their habitat pursuant to §15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.