Operation of Indian Hill Well No. 4
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Operation of Indian Hill Well No. 4
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department), as the responsible agency, will be issuing a water supply permit. The Golden State Water Company proposed project is for the construction of a new potable water well, Indian Well No. 4.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
500 N Glendale Avenue, Sutie 500
Glendale, CA 91203
Phone : (818) 551-2004
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a water supply permit for the operation of Indian Hill Well No. 4 will not have a significant efect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.