Consider Directing State Lands Commission Staff to Perform a Financial Review or Audit of the City of Redondo Beach's Management of Granted Tide and Submerged
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Directing State Lands Commission Staff to Perform a Financial Review or Audit of the City of Redondo Beach's Management of Granted Tide and Submerged
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Lands - G05-07 Direct State Lands Commission staff to review and analyze the cost allocation plan that was approved by the City in March 2009, as well as any and all changes or amendments to the plan, and the City Council actions adopting the yearly Internal Service Fund allocations to determine consistency with the City's trust grant responsibilities and report back to the Commission by December 31, 2014.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Redondo Beach
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorization to direct staff to perform a financial audit does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.