Review of an Existing Revocable Permit Issued by the Port of Los Angeles to Rancho LPG holdings LLC for Use of a Railroad Spur Located within the Legislative
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Review of an Existing Revocable Permit Issued by the Port of Los Angeles to Rancho LPG holdings LLC for Use of a Railroad Spur Located within the Legislative
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Trust Grant to the Port of Los Angeles, in the City of Los Angeles, Los Angeles County - G05-04 Direct State Lands Commission staff to continue to work with the Port of Los Angeles or any issues involving the Rancho LPG revocable permit.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] Authorization to direct State Lands Commission staff to review the revocable permit does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.