Consideration of Retrocession of Exclusive Legislative Jurisdiction and Establishment of Concurrent Legislative Jurisdaiction at Dog Beach, Naval Base Coronado,
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consideration of Retrocession of Exclusive Legislative Jurisdiction and Establishment of Concurrent Legislative Jurisdaiction at Dog Beach, Naval Base Coronado,
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- San Diego County, California - W 26532 Accept the retrocession of exclusive legislative jurisdiction and establish concurrent legislative jurisdiction over a portion of lands known as Dog Beach, Naval Base Coronado, San Diego County.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [ Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] Acceptance of the retrocession of exclusive legislative jurisdiction does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.