Request Authorization for the Executive Officer to Sign, on behalf of the Commission, the Memorandum of Understanding Between the Tahoe Regional Planning Agency
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Request Authorization for the Executive Officer to Sign, on behalf of the Commission, the Memorandum of Understanding Between the Tahoe Regional Planning Agency
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- (TRPA), California Regional Water Quality Control Board (Lahontan), and the California State Lands Commission (CSLC) for Preparation of the Substitute Environmental Document (SED)/Environmental Impact Statement (EIS), the TRPA Shorezone Ordinance Update, and Lahontan Basin Plan Amendment; Collectively the Shorezone Update, Located Exclusively at Lake Tahoe, Placer and El Dorado Counties - W 26466, W 30005 Authorize the Executive Officer to sign, on behalf of the Commission, the Memorandum of Understanding between the Commission, TRPA and Lahontan, to facilitate the Commission staff participation in the preparation of the SED/EIS, TRPA Shorezone Ordinance Update, and Lahontan Basin Plan amendment.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- El Dorado Placer
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] Authorization for the Executive Officer's execution of the Memorandum of Understanding does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.