Consider the Approval of a Memoranda of Corrections for Legal Descriptions Related to the Hunters Point Shipyard/Candelstick Point Title Settlement,
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider the Approval of a Memoranda of Corrections for Legal Descriptions Related to the Hunters Point Shipyard/Candelstick Point Title Settlement,
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Public Trust Exchange and Boundary Line Agreement and the Candlestick Point State Recreational Area Reconfiguration, Improvement and Transfer Agreement, Concerning Lands within Candlestick Point and the Former Hunters Point Naval Shipyard, City and County of San Francisco - W 26279 Approve the Memoranda of Corrections and the legal descriptions, and authorize the execution of the Memoranda of Corrections on file at the Commission's Sacramento office.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Francisco
- San Francisco
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] Authorization for the approval of the Memoranda of Corrections does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.