Consider a Consent to Assignment and Approval of te City of Long Beach's Consent to Assignment of the Oil and Gas Interests in the Long Beach Tidelands held by
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider a Consent to Assignment and Approval of te City of Long Beach's Consent to Assignment of the Oil and Gas Interests in the Long Beach Tidelands held by
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY) to California Resources Corporation, an Independent Publicly Traded Company, Long Beach Unit, Los Angeles County - W 12001, W 17166 Approve the consent by the City of Long Beach to Oxy's spin-off of its CA business to CRC insofar as it affects the transfer of ownership of Occidental Long Beach, INC. (OLBI) from Oxy to California Resources Company (CRC); Approve the City's release of Oxy's guarantee of OLBI's performance under the contractors' Agreement, the Unity Agreement and the Unit Operating Agreement in return for an equally inclusive guarantee from CRC, as provided in the Assignment Consent Agreement with the City; Consent to Oxy's spin-off of its California business to CRC insofar as it affects the transfer of ownership of Oxy Tidelands, Inc. and Oxy Wilmington, LLC, the general partners of Tidelands Oil Production Company (tidelands) to CRC; and Consent to the release of Occidental Oil and Gas Holding Corporation's guarantee of Tideland's performance under the Tidelands Oil contract in return for an equally inclusive guarantee from CRC.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Long Beach
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Consent to assignments does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.