Consider an Application for a Prospecting Permit for Minerals other than Oil, Gas, Geothermal Resources, and Sand and Gravel on State School Lands
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider an Application for a Prospecting Permit for Minerals other than Oil, Gas, Geothermal Resources, and Sand and Gravel on State School Lands
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance for a mineral prospecting permit for a primary term of one (1) year for all minerals other than oil, gas, geothermal resources, or sand and gravel on Section 16, in accordance with the standard form of the prospecting permit.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15306, Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a prospecting permit for minerals other than oil, gas, geothermal resources, sand and gravel on State school lands will result in only minor physical changes to the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.