Consider: 1) An Assignment of 100 Percent of Oxy USA INC's Interest in Oil and Gas Lease No. PRC 91, 163, E-392, 425, 426 and 4736;
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider: 1) An Assignment of 100 Percent of Oxy USA INC's Interest in Oil and Gas Lease No. PRC 91, 163, E-392, 425, 426 and 4736;
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- 2) An Assignment of 100 Percent of Oxy USA INC's Interest in 21 Oil and Gas Lease Extension and Renewal Agreement No. PRC E-400, E-401, 919, 920, 977, 980, 983, 985, 986, 989, 997, 999, 1329, 1331, 1332, 1333, 1334, 1336, 1337, 1340, and 1345; 3) An Assignment of 100 Percent of Oxy USA INC's Interest in Drill Site Agreement No. PRC 4887; 4) Approval of an Assignment of Oxy USA INC's Agreement for Use of Easement No. PRC 5663 of State Owned Lands at Bolsa Chica State Beach, All to SoCal Holding, LLC; 5) Consent to the Change of the Parental Guarantee, Huntington Beach Oil Field, Orange County, California. Approve assignment to SoCal Holding, LLC of 100 percent of Oxy USA, Inc.'s interest in Oil and Gas Leases No. PRC 91, 163, E392, 425, 426, and 4736; assignment of 21 oil and gas lease extension and renewal agreements No. PRC E401, 919, 920, 977, 980, 983, 985, 986, 989. 997, 999, 1329, 1331, 1332, 1333, 1334, 1336, 1337, 1340, and 1345; and assignment in Drill Site Agreement No. 4887; assignment of easement No. PRC 5663; approval of the Parental Guarantee of California Resources Corporation.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Huntington Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The activity is not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] Assignment of leases does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.