Consider an Application for a Non-Exclusive Geological Survey Permit on Sovereign Lands Under the Mad River, Humboldt County - W 6005.143
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider an Application for a Non-Exclusive Geological Survey Permit on Sovereign Lands Under the Mad River, Humboldt County - W 6005.143
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a Non-Exclusive Geological Survey Permit to conduct geological surveys for this period June 20, 2014, through October 15, 2014.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15306, Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorization of the above-mentioned activities will cause only a minor, temporary physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the Project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.