Amendment of Lease - PRC 8651.9
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Amendment of Lease - PRC 8651.9
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the Third Amendment of Lease No. PRC 8651.9, a General Lease - Public Agency Use to amend the Term of the lease to May 31, 2019, amend the Land Use or Purpose to authorize the continued maintenance of a test slant well, discharge pipeline, outfall diffuser, and submersible pump for public information and educational purposes and amend the Special Provisions, effective June 19, 2014.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Dana Point
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Amendment for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.