General Lease - Other - W 26621
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Other - W 26621
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Other beginning June 19, 2014, for a term of 10 years, for the proposed construction and monitoring of approximately 10 constructed wood jams and planting of native conifers for the purpose of restoring the natural formation of mainstream and off-channel rearing and spawning habitats for native and protected fish.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] Amendment of a Lease for the above-mentioned purpose(s) do not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and are, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.