Amendment of Lease and Revision of Rent - PRC 8796.1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Amendment of Lease and Revision of Rent - PRC 8796.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize an Amendment of Lease No. PRC 8796.1, to amend the acceptance of a parent guaranty from Occidental Oil and Gas Holding Corporation to CA Resource Corporation (CRC) for full performance of (1) declaration of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission that CRC's Registration Statement on Form 10 is effective; (2) the most recent pro forma balance sheet included in CRC's Registration Statement on Form 10 and declared effective by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission that reflects the net worth (total assets less total liabilities) of CRC to be in excess of One Billion Dollars (US); and, (3) final approval of Oxy's spin-off by the OPC Board of Directors. Approve the revision of rent for Lease No. PRC 87963.1 from $423 per year to $1,072 per year, effective August 22, 2014.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Contra Costa Sacramento
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] Amendment of Lease and revision of rent for the above-mentioned purpose(s) does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and are, therefore, not projects in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.