Rescission of Approval and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 4884.1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Rescission of Approval and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 4884.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize rescission of the Commission's approval of Lease No. PRC 4884.9, a Recreational Pier Lease, at the February 9, 2006 meeting. Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use beginning February 28, 2009, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing joint-use pier, boathouse, and four mooring buoys previously authorized by the Commission and use and maintenance of an existing sundeck with stairs not previously authorized by the Commission.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Rescission of approval for Recreational Pier Lease does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance, with CEQA. Issuance of a 10-year General Lease - Recreational Use, for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.