Rescission of Approval and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 4315.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Rescission of Approval and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 4315.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize rescission of the Commission's approval of Lease No. PRC 4315.1, a General Lease - Recreational Use, at the December 2, 2013, meeting; and issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use beginning June 19, 2014, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing pier, boat lift, and one mooring buoy not previously authorized by the commission and use and maintenance of an existing wood marine rail, boat hoist, and one mooring buoy not previously authorized by the Commission.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Rescission of approval for a General Lease Recreational Use does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA. Issuance of a 10-year General Lease - Recreational Use, for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.