Rescission of Approval and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 5560.1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Rescission of Approval and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 5560.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize rescission of the Commission's approval of Lease No. PRC 5560.1, a General Lease - Recreational Use, at the December 2, 2013, meeting. Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use beginning June 19, 2014, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing pier previously authorized by the Commission and use and maintenance of two existing mooring buoys not previously authorized by the Commission.
- Contact Information
Mary Jo Columbus
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Rescission of lease approval does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.