General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 6672.1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 6672.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use beginning June 19, 2014, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing floating dock, wood dolphin, steel piling, gangway, and bank protection previously authorized by the Commission; and use and maintenance of a storage facility with a toilet, sink, and electric and water utility outlets not previously authorized by the Commission.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.