2014/15 Energy Efficiency Projects - Lighting Retrofits/Upgrades
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Corrections and Rehabilitation, Department of (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation)
- Document Title
- 2014/15 Energy Efficiency Projects - Lighting Retrofits/Upgrades
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Pursuant to the Governor's Energy Executive Order (EEO) B-18-12 calling for a reduction in energy load by 20 percent by the year 2015 for all state facilities, CDCR is undertaking a number of energy savings programs. CDCR will implement lighting retrofits/upgrades designed to reduce energy consumption. Lighting upgrades include the installation of interior and exterior lighting fixtures in housing units, dining facilities, and housing yards, using induction lighting technology. The lighting retrofit project will not introduce a new source of light or glare and the project will not create a change from the existing condition in nighttime light or glare.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9838 Old Placerville Road Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 255-3010
- Chino Folsom Sacramento Soledad
- Marin Monterey Sacramento San Bernardino
- Other Location Info
- San Quentin State Prison (SQSP), California Institution for Men (CIM), California State Prison (SAC), Folsom State Prison (FSP), Salinas Valley State Prison (SVSP).
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration to existing facilities that involve no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.