Greenstone Ponds Maintenance Project (SAA #1600-2014-0086-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Greenstone Ponds Maintenance Project (SAA #1600-2014-0086-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the removal of vegetation and sediment from the intlet and outlet of each pond to ensure proper water flow. Each pond will be cleared one (1) time during the life of the Agreement. Vegetation will be removed using hand tools, a tractor, a backhoe and chainsaws. A linear area of approximately 800 feet by 1000 feet (total of all work) will be cleared along the reservoir inltes and outlets. Vegetation to be removed includes horsetail, poison oak, fennel, yellow star thistle, horsehound and approximately10 willow trees (2 inches - 10 inches diameter at breast height).
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301(h), 15304(g)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will remove vegetation and sediment from existing reservoir inlet and outlet structures to ensure water flow. The project will not expand use or negatively impact a sensitive natural resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.