Capitol Corridor Route, Track, Bridge and Signal Upgrade Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Authority
- Document Title
- Capitol Corridor Route, Track, Bridge and Signal Upgrade Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Upgrading elements of the track, signal and bridge infrastructure allows the tracks' useful life to be extended, reduce downtime due to component failure, and increase operating efficiency and schedule reliability due to fewer failures. These are benefits from which Capitol Corridor, its riders, Union Pacific as well as other operators along the route will greatly benefit.
- Contact Information
Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Authority
300 Lakeside Drive
Oakland, CA 94604-2688
Phone : (510) 464-6994
- Other Location Info
- Capitol Corridor route, on the Union Pacific's Coast
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- A project for the institution or increase of passenger or commuter services on rail or highway rights-of-way already in use, including modernization of existing stations and parking facilities is exempt.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.