Crystal Cove State Park - Trail and Stair Addition to Moro Boardwalk
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Crystal Cove State Park - Trail and Stair Addition to Moro Boardwalk
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Crystal Cove State Park has a need to improve the Moro Boardwalk in several ways. These improvements include adding two staircases for better restroom access, installing six signs for interpretive and regulatory purposes, and routing the trail/boardwalk approximately twenty feet from the roadway. There is also a need to modify the trail route to provide for enhanced public safety and traffic flow. The current approved plan shows the boardwalk running parallel to the roadway to the Moro Canyon Trail Head.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (949) 607-9510
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15303,15304, Class 1,3,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. The project does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees. This project seeks to remove enhance a boardwalk and trail. Trail maintenance Construction or installation of park facilities such as interpretive signing or panels. Trail construction or realignment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.