Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0364-R1, Sierra Pacific Industries Vegetation Removal Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0364-R1, Sierra Pacific Industries Vegetation Removal Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project is limited to five stream encroachments to conduct periodically in-channel vegetation or debris clearing by hand (shovels, rakes, and wheel barrows) and/or with mini-excavator staged on the stream bank with only the shovel attachment used in-channel. The in-channel vegetation or debris clearing is to help with water conveyance in existing channelized watercourses located in and around the sawmill.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2064
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activities conducted during low flow conditions in non-fish bearing streams, avoidance of nesting birds and larval amphibians, no heavy equipment, and limited in-channel vegetation clearing. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, threatened, or rare species or their habitat. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connections with the effects of past, current, probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.