Modesto Stockpile Erosion Control
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 10
- Document Title
- Modesto Stockpile Erosion Control
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans is planning a project to meet the requirements of the DTSC concerning the grass fire that occurred over several acres of soil stockpiles located in Modesto on State Route 99.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 E. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 942-6045
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15330, Class 30
- Reasons for Exemption
- It would not affect any sensitive species or their habitats; any cultural or scenic resources; or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.