Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0040-R1, Grant Earthen Dam
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0040-R1, Grant Earthen Dam
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project is limited to the diversion of water pursuant to a legal water right and any routine maintenance or repairs that may be necessary to an unauthorized existing dam.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.