Lake Alteration Agreement #1600-2014-0033-R2 Nixon Dock Access Stairway
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Lake Alteration Agreement #1600-2014-0033-R2 Nixon Dock Access Stairway
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project is limited to construction of a 5-foot upper concrete pad and concrete footings at approximate 13-foot centers, and installation of a prefabricated 4-foot wide by 40-foot long staircase. The purpose of the project is to allow access to the lake. Work shall be completed during seasonal recession of lake water. Work will not be undertaken during any period of inclement weather and will be planned to avoid such weather. No excavation shall occur within the waters of Lake Almanor, and no vegetation shall be disturbed as part of project. In addition to manual work, a ready mix truck and concrete line pump shall be used. An electric winch shall be used to pull the staircase upslope from the lake shore. The project does not include installation of a dock.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (950) 283-6866
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- New Construction of Small Facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.