Town of Loomis Routine Maintenance Agreement; 1600-2014-0041-R2
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Town of Loomis Routine Maintenance Agreement; 1600-2014-0041-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Town of Loomis proposes to conduct routine maintenance activities at eight (8) existing culvert and bridge stream crossings within segments of Antelope Creek, Sucker Ravine, and Secret Ravine occurring within the limits of the Town. Proposed routine maintenance activities include: debris or obstruction removal at culverts and bridges; silt, sand, and sediment removal at culverts and bridges; vegetation control within the stream channels consisting of mowing, trimming, and removal of dead trees and new trees less than 4-inches in diameter; and minor erosion control work. No in-water work other than retrieval of garbage, debris, and trimmed vegetation is permitted under the Agreement.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2850
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304, Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of maintenance of existing facilities involving negligible or no expansion of existing use. Minor alteration of the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.