Signal Modification Safety Lighting
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 12
- Document Title
- Signal Modification Safety Lighting
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of signal modifications, addition of safety lighting, updating of pedestrian facilities to current ADA standards, refreshing of pavement delineations, drainage modification, and replacement of old signs in 7 locations on SR-39, in the cities of Huntington Beach, Anaheim, Buena Park, and La Habra.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 12
3347 Michelson Drive Suite #100
Irvine, CA 92612
Phone : (949) 724-2245
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- No significant environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.