City of Hesperia Reclaimed Water Distribution System Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Hesperia, City of (City of Hesperia)
- Document Title
- City of Hesperia Reclaimed Water Distribution System Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project will include under 10 linear miles of recycled water pipeline across the central portion of the City and a new reservoir to be constructed on approximately 3.67 acres of underdeveloped land. All construction will be within already disturbed/developed areas of Hesperia, predominately withing existing rights-of-ways of variuos public roadways.
- Contact Information
State Water Resource Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 327-9401
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- New construction or conversion of small structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.