Lake Alteration Agreement #1600-2014-0024-R2 Miller Dock Access Stairway
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Lake Alteration Agreement #1600-2014-0024-R2 Miller Dock Access Stairway
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to construction of a 5-foot upper concrete pad, a 5-footx5-foot pad on the lake bed, and a set of concrete footings at the mid-point, on the lake bank for the purpose of the installation of a prefabricated 4-foot wide by 20-foot-long staircase. The purpose of the project is to allow access to an existing floating boat dock and to the lakeshore. Work shall be completed during seasonal recession of lake water. Work will not be undertaken during any period of inclement weather and will be planned to avoid such weather. No excavation shall occur within the waters of Lake Almanor, and no vegetation shall be disturbed as part of project. In addition to manual work, a ready-mix truck and concrete-line pump shall be used. The staircase shall be brought to the site by boat, and an electric winch shall be used to pull the staircase up slope from the lake shore.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (530) 283-6866
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves installation of two 5-foot by 5-foot cement pads at the top of the stairs, and a set of footings at the centerpoint, and the installation of a 5-footx20-foot prefabricated aluminum staircase.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.