Ramona Expressway Lift Station Abandonment
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- Ramona Expressway Lift Station Abandonment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD) proposes the abandonment of the Ramona Expressway Lift Station. The project includes demolition of the existing lift station facilities, conversion of the existing wet well to a manhole in the North San Jacinto Interceptor Sewer located on the northeast side of Ramona Expressway.
- Contact Information
Eastern Municipal Water District
2270 Trumble Road P.O. Box 8300
Perris, CA 92572-8300
Phone : 951-928-3777 x.4545
- San Jacinto
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of abandonment and demolition of an existing District facility. Activities would not result in serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.