Special Repair/Deferred Maintenance: CIM Reservoir Renovation and Leak Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Corrections and Rehabilitation, Department of (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation)
- Document Title
- Special Repair/Deferred Maintenance: CIM Reservoir Renovation and Leak Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The reservoir at CIM provides treated domestic water to CIM, California Institution for Women (CIW), and Prado Conservation Camp (Camp Prado). The project is to repair the existing reservoir by patching interior cracks and epoxy coating the interior surfaces. The project also includes replacing some interior support columns and installing a clear well and leach lines to remove excess leakage from the reservoir into the surrounding soil. This project is necessary to maintain the reservoir to ensure unimpeded operation of CIM, CIW, and Camp Prado, and CDCR's public safety mission. The project complies with the Governor's Emergency Drought Declaration ordering state agencies to take action to conserve water.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9838 Old Placerville Road, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 255-2159
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restoration or rehabilitation of deteriorated or damaged structures, facilities, or mechanical equipment to meet current standards of public health and safety, that involve negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination. No significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.