Special Repair/Deferred Maintenance: COR Cell Conversion
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR)
- Document Title
- Special Repair/Deferred Maintenance: COR Cell Conversion
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDCR will convert ten cells in the administration segregation unit (Building 3A04) to anti-suicide cells. All modifications will be on the interior of the building. This project is necessary to ensure unimpeded operation of COR and its public safety mission.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9838 Old Placerville Road, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 255-2159
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations of existing public structures, facilities, or mechanical equipment. No expansion of use. No significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.