Special Repair/Deferred Maintenance: Roof Repair and Chiller Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Corrections and Rehabilitation, Department of (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation)
- Document Title
- Special Repair/Deferred Maintenance: Roof Repair and Chiller Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The roof at B-wing housing unit will be repaired and the chiller for the HVAC system at the A and B wing housing units will be replaced. As part of the chiller replacement project, the chilled water buffer tank, to increase efficiency of the chiller system and ensure temperature stability, will be located on the roof of the Administration Building. These projects are necessary to maintain the buildings at CMF and to ensure unimpeded operation of the facility and its public safety mission.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9838 Old Placerville Road, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 255-2159
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restoration or rehabilitation of deteriorated or damaged structures, facilities, or mechanical equipment to meet current standards of public health and safety, that involve negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination. These projects consist of minor alterations to existing structures. Secretary for Resources has found that it do not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.