Special Repair/Deferred Maintenance: Wells 402 and 403; Admin Building Roof Repair; Replace Air Handling Units
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR)
- Document Title
- Special Repair/Deferred Maintenance: Wells 402 and 403; Admin Building Roof Repair; Replace Air Handling Units
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDCR will be implementing a number of ongoing repair and maintenance projects at CCWF. 1. At Wells 402 and 403, outdated electrical equipment will be replaced so that the wells function more efficiently. 2. At the Administration Building (304), emergency roof repairs will be done. 3. At Buildings 701, 702, and 802, the air handling units will be replaced with new units. These projects are necessary to maintain the buildings and other structures at CCWF to ensure unimpeded operation of the facility and its public safety mission. All work will be performed within the prison property in developed/disturbed areas. These projects are no in environmentally sensitive areas, and none of the exceptions to this exemption are applicable.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9838 Old Pacerville Road, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 255-2159
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restoration or rehabilitation of deteriorated or damaged structures, facilities, or mechanical equipment to meet current standards of public health and safety, that involve negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination. These projects consist of minor alterations to existing structures and equipment and involve no expansion of use. This is one of a class of projects that the Secretary for Resources has found do not have a significant effect on the environment, and therefore is declared to be categorically exempt from the requirement for preparing an environmental document.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.