Fort Ross State Historic Park Bench Replacement and Installation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Fort Ross State Historic Park Bench Replacement and Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace two existing park benches and install 6 new benches at Fort Ross State Historic park for visitor use. Work will; Remove two (2) existing park benches and replace with (2) new park benches in the same locations, Install six (6) additional 6 ft. long, by 32 in. high park benches various locations throughout public use areas of the park. To install benches: -Dig two holes (per bench) approximately 24 inches deep, place 2-2"x4" posts and pour concrete to set. -Attach bench and back rest boards to concrete 2"x4" posts.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
25381 Steelhead Blvd. P.O. Box 123
Duncan Mills, CA 95430
Phone : (707) 865-3131
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302, 15311, Class 2, 11
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose as the structure being replaced and the construction of minor structures accessory to existing park facilities, included as "replacement or reconstruction" and "accessory structures" in Department of Park's Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.