Install a High Intensity Activated Crosswalk (HAWK) Signal System
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 12 (Santa Ana) (California Department of Transportation, District 12)
- Document Title
- Install a High Intensity Activated Crosswalk (HAWK) Signal System
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To enhance the safety of the crosswalk for pedestrians it is proposed to install the HAWK system.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 12
3337 Michelson Drive, Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92612
Phone : (949) 724-2245
- Laguna Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15300, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- No significant environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.