Bay Area Regional Advance Mitigation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Coastal Conservancy (SCC)
- Document Title
- Bay Area Regional Advance Mitigation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project will fund The Nature Conservancy (TNC) to work with the Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC) to conduct technical analyses, perform information gathering and develop program guidelines for a pilot Bay Area Regional Advance Mitigation Program.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 13th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-0317
- Alameda Contra Costa Marin Napa Solano Sonoma
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15262: 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- Basic data collection, research, experimental management, and resource evaluation activities which do not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource. It consists of a planning studies for possible future actions that have not been approved, adopted, or funded by the agency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.